Sunday, December 9, 2012

I Love You More Than Carrots : Featured Blog

Welcome to this week's Featured Blog! Hopefully you'll enjoy finding some new blogs as well as getting to see some of my finished products! This week the spotlight is on I Love You More Than Carrots. I have been one of AP's Loyals for years, so when she asked me to make-over her blog last year, I was so excited! I created her now "infamous clothesline" that her Loyals just love! Its gone through a few transformations but I think we've landed on a keeper! AP weaves hilariously honest tales of mommyhood, love & life. Take a peek...  You'll be hooked!

Thanks, AP, for letting me design a blog that is worthy of its content! You are the best!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All unique images (illustrations & photographs) and musing are the sole property of diamond doll design & My Beatles Babies © j.cermak

Creative Commons License
diamond doll designs by mybeatlesbabies is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.mybeatlesbabies.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.diamonddolldesigns.com.